Website to apply for the loan: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
Additional helpful information:
– Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox when applying.
– The ‘Help’ button provides useful information for each page
– Use the ‘Save’ button frequently
– Be patient and keep trying id you experience slow load times
What’s next? What should you expect?
- You will receive email confirmation that your application has been submitted
- You will receive an email letting you know that your application is under review.
- BE PREPARED: You will be contacted by someone from the SBA
- Have your monthly expenses and financial projections ready (we can help with this!)
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Additional funding is provided by the Tennessee Board of Regents and the State of Tennessee. All SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact TSBDC office at 731-587-7333 to make arrangements.